One of my FAVORITE outfit combinations this winter has been a big, chunky cardigan thrown over a plain tee with some stretchy pants, bright TOMS, and a statement necklace. Seriously. It’s one of those simple looks that really seems like you put a ton of “thought” into your outfit, but really is effortless and casual.
This “Liberty Cardigan” from Oakleigh Rose Boutique is TOTALLY one of my new favorite chunky cardigans. The detailing on it is GORGEOUS and it’s SO soft and snuggly. I’m wearing a size M/L and it fits really well and is just one of those cardigans that makes me want to snuggle up by a fire with a cup of hot chocolate and watch a funny movie or binge watch LOST. Am I right!?
Note: I will say that at first the sleeves on this cardigan DO run a little small and they were a little tight at first, but after about 20 minutes of wearing the cardigan the sleeves stretch out a bit. So, don’t fear!
I’m a dork.
Well, Meaghan and the fab ladies at Oakleigh Rose are giving away a $25 gift card to one lucky reader! Go enter! Good luck!
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Alisa @ The Alisha Nicole and Linda @ My Life.
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
“…being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” -Philippians 1:6