Joy essential oil blend is, by far, one of my most favorite essential oil blends of all time. Here’s the funny thing, the first time I smelled it… I didn’t like it. Isn’t that crazy? There is actually some science behind that, though. A lot of times it is said that if you don’t like the smell of a particular essential oil or essential oil blend at first, that your body actually needs that oil for one reason or another.
Joy essential oil blend used to come in the Premium Starter Kit from Young Living, and even though it no longer does, it is still an incredibly popular blend.
A lot of time people will ask me, “How do you use Joy essential oil?” I have shared different blog posts before that list my favorite uses for certain essential oils or essential oil blends, and so I thought I’d share 12 of my favorite uses for Joy essential oil blend!
12 Uses for Joy Essential Oil Blend
- Apply daily over my heart. I actually put a roller fitment on my bottle of Joy and I roll it right over my heart every morning. Because I got *Joy joy joy, down in my heart… down in my heart…* hahaha!
- Wear as a natural perfume. I loveeee wearing Joy as a natural perfume. It smells so amazing. I might put a drop right on my wrist or neck or I might apply it to a diffuser necklace or bracelet.
- Diffuse! I love diffusing Joy. My favorite oils to put in my diffuser along with Joy are lemon, lavender, and orange. Really any of the citrus oils are great to diffuse with Joy and any of the floral oils are great to diffuse to with Joy. It makes the room smell so inviting and really does uplift my mood!
- Put Joy in my DIY linen spray. You can find my EASY recipe for my homemade linen spray here… I love using Joy in my linen spray and spraying it on my sheets or on our couches!
- Make a DIY room spray. This basically the same recipe as the linen spray but I just add more drops to make a stronger scent. You want a lighter scent for your linens and a stronger scent for a room spray.
- Add a few drops to a DIY therapeutic play dough for your kids! You can find my recipe for therapeutic play dough here!
- Add a few drops to dryer balls to freshen your laundry. Read more about my dryer balls here.
- Add to homemade body butter!
- Pregnant mamas, add to belly butter to support healthy skin during and after pregnancy.
- Also, pregnant mamas, pack Joy in your oils for the hospital!
- Put a few drops of joy in DIY bath salts. (These make great shower gifts, teacher gifts, or just a great way to pamper yourself!)
- Put drops in homemade body wash.
What about you? What are your favorite uses for Joy essential oil blend? Will you try any of these uses?
What other oils would you like me to share how I use them? Sound off in the comments!
Want to learn more about essential oils? Sign up for my *free* 14-day essential oils 101 e-mail course! Ready to get started with essential oils? Sign up to get your Premium Starter Kid with Young Living here!
Other Essential Oil Use Blog Posts To Check Out: