It’s here. Oh man, am I excited or what?! I am honored to be teaming up with John O’Neill from Thinkhaus design for this seminar. It’s going to be awesome. John and I have been working on ironing out the details of this event to make it as incredible, informative, and fun as possible for the past two months and we are pumped to finally roll it out. If you have questions, feel free to email me ANYTIME or let me know. (mollybuckley [at] yahoo [dot] com -or- BEsocialworkshop [at] gmail [dot] com)
Also, if you are thinking about the workshop, but you’re saying to yourself, “I don’t know, I’m not sure if it’s going to be worth my time.” Then you NEED to come to the FREE haustalk event sponsored by Thinkhaus on Wednesday, July 29th at 7pm at Gallery5 in Richmond, Va. Check the Facebook event for that HERE. I will be presenting at this event talking about my experiences and giving a “preview” into what the workshop is going to feature. It’s also going to be a great opportunity for people to meet and network with other individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations. Tell your friends. Tell your enemies. Tell everyone. See you there!
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009. 9:00am-12:00pm at Gallery5.
Check the Facebook event HERE: CLICK ME!
The besocial, bemarketable, bebranded seminar, presented by Thinkhaus and Molly Buckley, is geared towards taking away that uneasiness which is associated with the unfamiliar realm of social media and branding by presenting new, exciting, and innovative techniques in a fun and interactive way.
Participants will learn better communication, unconditional positivity, and the interconnectivity between good branding and social media practices, more specifically the “Triumvirate” of social media: Twitter, Facebook, and the blogosphere. By seeing, hearing, and doing what works, participants will walk away with a concrete knowledge of how to implement good branding and social media techniques into their own businesses and lives to ultimately gain credibility, visibility, and sustainability among the global community.
Seminar Pricing (PRICES REDUCED!!!!)
BEFORE August 5th:
- $50 for ALL Non-Profit Organizations
- $75 for ALL individuals/businesses
AFTER August 5th:
- $75 for ALL Non-Profit Organizations
- $100 for ALL individuals/businesses
The three-hour workshop will highlight a variety of topics.
Topics covered include:
- Good branding (presented by Thinkhaus)
- How to incorporate socially conscious practices into your organization or business (presented by Thinkhaus)
- The “Triumvirate” of Social Media (presented by Molly Buckley)
• What exactly is Facebook?
• How to set your Facebook up to succeed at the highest level
• Advantages and benefits
• Do’s and Don’t’s
• What exactly is Twitter?
• How to set Twitter up to succeed at the highest level
• Advantages and benefits
• Do’s and Don’ts
• What exactly is blogging?
• Benefits of blogging
• “How often should I blog?”
• “What should I blog about?”
• “How long should my blog posts be?”
• How to promote and sustain your blog with solid readership
• Social networks that may benefit you!
• How ALL of these things work together.
Each participant will also walk away with a tangible packet of information that highlights all the information discussed on each of the topics covered in the workshop.
If you would like to register for the course, please email us at BEsocialworkshop@gmail.com with the FOLLOWING information:
- Contact Number:
- Type of business:
- Are you a non-profit?:
- Experience with social media:
After we have received your email for pre-registration, you will receive an invoice via PayPalto pay for the workshop and to hold your place. Questions? Let us know. Email us at BEsocialworkshop@gmail.com.
On behalf of Thinkhaus and Molly Buckley, we thank you and we can’t wait to work with you!
Oh, and check out the new WORKSHOPS link right here on my webpage! http://mollybuckley.wordpress.com/socialmediaworkshops/