How to Maximize the Money Season You’re In | Business with Purpose Podcast EP 287: Anthony O’Neal
Click a timestamp below to be taken to the exact spot in the episode…
My guest this week is Anthony O’Neal, a #1 national bestselling author who has helped more than 250,000 people set out on a path toward a debt-free life. He has reached more than 15 million people in 15 different countries through his podcast, The Table, where he keeps it real, relevant and relatable.
2:42 – Anthony 101
- He is passionate about teaching people how to get out of debt and build wealth, especially single people.
- Growing up, he never had conversations about money with his family. It was all about school and church.
- At age 19, he was homeless, deeply in debt and considering suicide
- He changed his life and decided to help others
8:59 – Start with a foundation
- No matter where you are in life, lay down a foundation for your finances.
- Ask yourself: What do you desire, and how will you get there?
- Have a vision for your life and a vision for your money.
14:12 – Make a plan for your income
- Anthony has met people making a million dollars a year who live paycheck to paycheck.
- He has also met teachers who make $50,000 a year and have $2 to $3 million in investments.
19:58 – Speaking to singles
- He launched a community for single people. He doesn’t want to rush single people to get married.
- For 8 weeks, you have direct access to Anthony and a course that digs in deep on how to become successful.
27:53 – Rock bottom moment
- Anthony once bathed with dawn dish soap and water in the back of his car. It was a low point in his life.
- One day, his bank account was in the negative. Anthony realized he and his friends had nice cars and looked like they had money, but they were broke.
34:15 – Common mindsets
- Many people think debt is normal. Anthony refuses to believe that. He wants his clients to have freedom and options.
- Many people have credit cards. Some can pay off their balances every week, but most people don’t.
36:43 – Get to know you
- Guilty pleasure? Drag racing, driving 150 mph
- What makes him laugh the most? Bad Boys movie
Does your vision for your life and your vision for your money align together?
It’s not – do you have a six-figure job? It’s not – do you make a million dollars a year? It’s not how much that you have. It’s what’s the vision?
My heart and passion is to share my heart, to share my story.
You can have your dream life, your dream house, your dream car, your dream lady, your dream man, your dream kids without racking up debt.
Financial freedom gives you options.
I want to have money, not just look like money.
About Anthony O’Neal
A #1 national bestselling author, Anthony O’Neal has helped over 250,000 people set out on a path towards a debt-free life with his chart-topping book Debt-Free Degree. He’s reached over 15 million people in 15 different countries through his podcast “The Table” where he always keeps it real, relevant, and relatable.
Apart from teaching others how to obtain mental, spiritual and financial freedom, Anthony’s mission is to help singles maximize their single season with both intention and grace. When he’s not interviewing experts and thought-leaders on his popular Youtube channel, you can find Anthony golfing or on an adventure with his beautiful all-black German Shepherd, Rhaven.
Thank you to our partner of the show!
Are you looking to clean up your household cleaning products this year? MamaSuds would like to help! The best way is to simply start with one product. Every time you run out of a specific cleaning product, replace it with a non-toxic one. Another tip, purchase a product that has multiple uses. The MamaSuds Collection has many multiple use products (castile soap or the toilet bombs are just a few!). Their blog has lots of great tips and a castile soap recipe that you can print and make a lot of your own effective cleaners! Give them a try at www.mamasuds.com and don’t forget to use the coupon code MOLLY for 15% off your order!