I love being a mom. It’s one of the most difficult and rewarding and all the things jobs I’ve ever had in my life. I’m simultaneously a nurse, a cook, a cleaner, a bedtime singer, a teacher, a caregiver, an errand runner, a boo boo kisser, you know… basically every job on earth rolled into one. But if I’m honest, sometimes being a mom is a really lonely job. I so badly want to connect with other moms, but it can feel like other moms are just going to judge me. Those “mommy wars” are real and hard and I don’t understand why they exist, but they do. Having a supportive community to just CONNECT with other moms is so needed and important and vital. We cannot and SHOULD NOT do life alone.
My guest this week is Sara Moore, the founder of Project Mother, a collaborative enterprise of moms striving to encourage and support one another while ALSO fostering ethical commerce. This is a RICH conversation guys. Ohhhhh, our conversation was so amazing and I there were times when I laughed and cried and felt so many emotions. You are going to love it.
Connect with Sara Moore:
TODAY’S BUSINESS WITH PURPOSE PODCAST EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY:
- CAUSEBOX – use code “MOLLY” for $15 off your first box!
Join my Purchase with Purpose Facebook group and let’s continue the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/groups/purchasewithpurpose/
Subscribe to the Business with Purpose podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Radio Public
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Business with Purpose Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.