Giving. What does that word mean to you when you hear it? Does it mean someone who is giving with their time, giving with their talents, giving with their money, a giver of gifts… what does it mean? For years, I was the most reluctant to give with my money. It wasn’t until I was at my absolute brokest, if that’s even a way to describe it… that I realized that giving of my money, in addition to giving of my time and talents and those things, was actually the most valuable and important thing I could do. When I pretty much had nothing to give, giving became the most valuable things that changed for the better. Do you ever think of giving financially as something that could be sacrificial and life-changing for not only the person that you’re giving to… But also yourself?
My guest this week is Ashleigh Becker, founder of Sela Designs. We talk about her incredibly unique business model where she literally gives 100% of her profits away, we talk about her passion for adoption, and so much more. You’re going to love it.
CONNECT WITH ASHLEIGH AND SELA DESIGNS:
- Sela Designs (use code STILLMOLLY10 for 10% off)
Special thanks to CAUSEBOX for sponsoring this week’s podcast. Use coupon code MOLLY for $15 off!
Join my Purchase with Purpose Facebook group and let’s continue the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/groups/purchasewithpurpose/
Subscribe to the Business with Purpose podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Radio Public
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Business with Purpose Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.