In this episode of the Business with Purpose Podcast, I am sitting down with Katherine Hanson, founder and CEO of ModaBaby – American made, high quality clothing for babies and toddlers. Katherine’s story is so inspiring in that she fought through unspeakable hardships as a kid to persevere and pursue her dreams. She has a passion and heart for making an impact (not to mention the baby leggings she makes are adorable!). You will absolutely LOVE Katherine’s story.
Hanson is the founder of ModaBaby, an infant and toddler clothing company that creates high-quality products that solve some of the problems that “babyhood” presents. The company debuted with their GripStart Leggings™ – the first crawling leggings for babies and toddlers – in Fall 2016 and it has quickly revolutionized the crawling-assist and play wear product sector. She lives with her family on Folly Beach, an island located just outside of Charleston, South Carolina, where she enjoys surfing, dancing, yoga, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.
Connect with ModaBaby online:
Subscribe to the podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Pocket Casts
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on Overcast
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
- Subscribe on Player.fm
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.