On this episode of the Business with Purpose podcast, I am sitting down with Liza Moiseeva, founder of GlobeIn, an ethical subscription box and online marketplace. Liza came to the United States from Moscow, Russia initially to swim at the collegiate level. She fell in love with the country and found a passion for making a difference!
Liza Moiseeva is a Co-Founder and Director of Marketing at GlobeIn. Her passion for creating a positive social impact landed her jobs with nonprofits working in micro-finance and poverty alleviation areas, and an MBA in Finance with a focus on impact investing.
Connect with GlobeIn:
Subscribe to the podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Pocket Casts
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on Overcast
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
- Subscribe on Player.fm
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.