On this episode of the Business with Purpose podcast, I am sitting down with Jess Freeman, founder of Jess Creatives. Jess is one of those people that I instantly connected with. We shared what it looks like to leave a legacy (a lesson we both learned from our mothers), what it looks like to serve others well, and so much more. You will love Jess!
Jessica Freeman is an award-winning graphic and web designer, helping service-based entrepreneurs create a brand that shines through every level of their business. Outside of designing, she also loves producing for her YouTube channel and podcast. Jess lives in Atlanta, GA with her husband, Aaron.
Join my Purchase with Purpose Facebook group and let’s continue the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/groups/purchasewithpurpose/
Subscribe to the podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Pocket Casts
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on Overcast
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
- Subscribe on Player.fm
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.