On this week’s episode of the Business with Purpose podcast, I am sitting down with Laura Blank, senior advisor for public relations for World Vision. We are chatting about her passion for World Vision (and how she got into working for World Vision), the Global 6K for water and ending the world water crisis, and we also just talk about life and what living a life to serve others looks like. Oh, and Laura and I have a few really crazy small world connections that we discovered WHILE we were recording… it was crazy! I love Laura and I can’t wait for you to hear our conversation!
Connect with Laura and World Vision:
Global 6K for Water: http://www.teamworldvision.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=848&referrer=media
Join my Purchase with Purpose Facebook group and let’s continue the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/groups/purchasewithpurpose/
Subscribe to the podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Pocket Casts
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on Overcast
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
- Subscribe on Player.fm
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.