On this episode of the Business with Purpose podcast, I am sitting down with Rebecca Gardner, founder of Hands Producing Hope, a brand that provides the economic, educational, and spiritual resources necessary to empower remote communities to rise above poverty. It was awesome hearing Rebecca’s story about how her passion for ethically made goods began and the work that Hands Producing Hope is doing in Costa Rica and Rwanda.
Rebecca Gardner is 25 year old mother, wife, and social entrepreneur. She has dedicated herself to being a voice for those who have no one speaking up for them and desires all people to step into their passions and begin to thrive in their environments. She lives in Baton Rouge, LA along side her husband Tready and daughter Charleston with some of the coolest people on the planet that she calls her friends.
Connect with Hands Producing Hope:
Join my Purchase with Purpose Facebook group and let’s continue the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/groups/purchasewithpurpose/
Subscribe to the podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Pocket Casts
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on Overcast
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
- Subscribe on Player.fm
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.