Natalie Franke Hayes is an entrepreneur, mobilization marketer, community builder, and neuroscience nerd. As one of the Founders of the Rising Tide Society and the Head of Community at HoneyBook, she leads tens of thousands of creatives and small business owners while fostering a spirit of community over competition. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and two dogs, consumes copious amounts of coffee every day, and enjoys traveling to new cities with a camera in hand.
Join my Purchase with Purpose Facebook group and let’s continue the conversation! https://www.facebook.com/groups/purchasewithpurpose/
Subscribe to the podcast (and I’d love it if you left a review** on iTunes!)
- Subscribe on iTunes**
- Subscribe on Stitcher
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Subscribe on Pocket Casts
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on Overcast
- Subscribe via Podcast RSS Feed
- Subscribe on Player.fm
**Want to know how to leave a review of the Podcast on iTunes from your iPhone or iPad?
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Business with Purpose“
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the Blue album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.