You guys, Happy Friday! If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably seen some of these… but hey! It’s fun to relive the moments of the week!
- I love Mason Jars. And I love Diet Coke. Together? PERFECTION, my friends.
- So, my Chi flat iron broke about a year ago… and I have missed it so much ever since. So I saved up and finally bit the bullet and replaced it. AND I got a pink one! YAY FOR NO MORE FRIZZY HAIR! (Also, the CHI is on SALE right now for $100. Still not cheap but at least it’s not $150!)
- Kisses for mommy from my furry babies.
- Tater came inside with her face covered in dirt… I think she was up to something in our backyard… I’m just saying. She’s so good at playing the pity card, though.
- Last night, I had dinner with and finally met up with Brooke of What2Wear and Mia of Ms. Mia Maree! LOVEEEEE these two amazing women & bloggers! Seriously. SO excited about some ideas we’re cooking up!
On a separate, side note… thank you. thank you. thank you. to ALL of you for all of your amazing comments, emails, and messages about my post yesterday. I never, in a million years, could have anticipated the response that I got. I’m seriously blown away. Please, continue to send me your questions! And I’m doing my best to respond to ALL of your emails and comments ASAP… I PROMISE I will reply!
Also, I launched a “Money” section of the blog that is going to house my financial series (that SO MANY of you requested!) More info to come…
But seriously, know that I feel SO blessed and humbled by all of you. Thank you.
Linking up today with: