You guys, I’ve been in Indianapolis all week for work covering CEDIA 2012. I’m still here for another day, but I figured I’d just share a few Indianapolis moments from Instagram for you. Cause it’s Saturday, why not?
- I rode in the AAA Awesome Taxi. It was awesome. I was excited.
- I drove a 3D driving simulator. It was awesome. I was excited.
- I took a picture in the bathroom.
- We had dinner at the Indianapolis Colts Grille. It was delicious. And themed.
- The Indianapolis Colts cheerleaders happened to be there. I took a picture with a couple of them. Because why not?
- Watching a CRAZY lighting storm from the 16th floor of our hotel room was pretty awesome.
and now for your weekly roundup: