You guys, I don’t know if you’ve realized this or not… but we are like THREE (3!!) weeks away from Thanksgiving. I… am a fan of Thanksgiving. Turkey. Stuffing. Cranberry Sauce (CANNED cranberry sauce. Not the gross homemade stuff.) Family time! Sales! All of the things.
Yes, I’m counting the days!
I’m pumped because we are headed to Newport News, VA tomorrow for the day for my alma mater’s homecoming (Go CNU Captains!). I can’t wait! I wish we could make it a longer trip, but with dogs and a baby and all that stuff… it’s just not in the cards right now.
What are you up to this weekend?
Anyway, in the meantime, here’s what I’m celebrating from the week…
1. I drove up to Richmond last Saturday with Lilly for my friend and sorority sister’s baby shower! It was like a mini reunion. It was SO AWESOME and I had such a great time catching up with some of my closest friends. There’s nothing like good girl time.
2. Every Sunday after church, I get Lilly down for her afternoon nap, and John and I have burger Sunday. John grills the burgers, I make the cheese fries, and we just hang out, eat, spend time together, watch football, etc. I look forward to it every single week!
3. This little girl is getting so big… so big by the MINUTE. Time needs to slow. down.
4. Pre-bathtime, shirtless bathroom selfies. I gotta start teaching her young. 🙂 Bahaha!
5. We went to visit daddy for lunch this week. I love these two. So much. they make my heart just explode with love.
What are you celebrating this week?