I’m so excited!! FRIDAY is finally here! And I’m SO EXCITED because that means Lilly’s Christmas is officially starting. John, Lilly, the dogs, and I are heading to my in-laws for Christmas with them today! I can’t WAIT.
I really am so pumped. Can you tell? We’re going to spend the weekend with them and then my dad comes on Monday! HOORAY!!
What are you up to this weekend?
Here are my moments of the week:
1. I got to hang out with Amy of Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins on Saturday. I absolutely LOVE this girl and I’m so glad that we’re becoming good friends. She is the absolute sweetest! Blog friends into real life friends rock.
2. We took Lilly on a walk in the big girl stroller. She loved it! And yes, those are socks on her hands.
3. The sassy cuteness. I just can’t handle it.
4. Got my “I Need Africa” shirt from Mocha Club, my Mighty River Project Necklace, and Noonday Collection bag – I’m a walking advertisement for Fair Trade and the continent of Africa. I’m okay with this. In fact, I love it.
5. Lilly LOVES Sophie. Those legs are apparently quite yummy. No?