Merry Day after Boxing Day after Christmas, everyone!
I hope y’all have had a FABULOUS week. I definitely feel so refreshed… I really tried my darndest to just UNPLUG this week – and I’ve done a pretty good job. I’ve stayed off the computer and spent time with my family and boy did I need this time! I haven’t seen my dad since Lilly was born, so we’ve been spending a lot of time just hanging out relaxing and laughing.
And the next three days are family-filled, too! 🙂 I love this time of year. Don’t you?
What have you been up to this week?
Here are just a few of the highlights:
1. My new favorite outfit consists of some polka dots, some chambray, and my new favorite flower statement necklace. This outfit will come to the blog soon!
2. We spent last weekend at my in-law’s house and we always play board games. I LOVE the game Ticket to Ride and even though I got absolutely CRUSHED (I lost badddddly), we had a blast.
3. My mother-in-law got me this “Born to Blog” ornament. Perfect, right? I love it!
4. My in-laws also go us a Tula baby carrier and I am in LOVE with it! Stylish babywearing, for the win!
5. So glad my daddy is here this week. I don’t care how old you are, you’re never too old to call your daddy “daddy.” 🙂