15 Week Bumpdate
- How far along: 14 weeks, 6 days! (I’m just going to round up to the nearest “next” week, so we will call this 15 weeks)
- How big is baby: A beet
- Weight gain: About a pound (I ate a lot of birthday cake last weekend… haha!)
- Sleeping: Hit or miss. Some nights I just crash while others I toss and turn all night.
- Food cravings: This week it’s been Chicken Potstickers from Trader Joe’s. OBSESSED!
- Food aversions: Pasta has not really been something I’ve wanted anything to do with. Also leftovers. Leftovers gross me out now… they never used to!
- Symptoms: Still sick… also still tired. All. The. Time.
- Doctor’s appointment: I go back in the middle of September.
- Movement: None yet.
- Best moment of the week: My surprise birthday party and Lilly’s birthday party. It was a great weekend with family and friends.
- What I did / Got for baby: Nothing yet.
- Prayer requests: We are going on a cruise next week (yay!) but I am definitely worried about getting seasick since I’m already so nauseous. Prayers that I don’t get sick and that we can enjoy a nice family vacation! 🙂