Totally forgot to do an update last week. I realize most of you probably lost sleep over it… (sarcasm 🙂). These updates are really mostly for me to look back on (and, of course, for family and friends to keep up with! :)). It’s been so great to be able to look back at my weekly pregnancy updates with Lilly and see how I was feeling then compared to now.
This pregnancy has been NIGHT AND DAY different from my pregnancy with Lilly… so it’s SO interesting to see what things have changed and what things are similar. I’ve been very anxious so I’m just praying that subsides.
- How far along: 19 Weeks
- How big is baby: Zesty zucchini
- Weight gain: Only a few pounds. I’m still in regular clothes! It’s crazy because by this time with Lilly I was in full-on maternity clothing and had gained 10 pounds… I’ve pretty much gained little to no weight. Doctors don’t seem to be concerned though! I’m healthy. 🙂
- Sleeping: Hit or miss… I am having BIZARRE dreams that are really affecting my sleep. That’s not fun. 🙁
- Food cravings: I have had the biggest hunger pang for [B]Ski’s. It’s a wrap place here in town. I was laughing because apparently I also craved BSkis during my pregnancy with Lilly…
- Food aversions: I don’t love sweets. I mean, I don’t hate them, but I don’t crave them.
- Symptoms: Very, VERY tired. Still a lot of nausea.
- Doctor’s appointment: Eager for our anatomy scan on October 15th!
- Movement: I am definitely feeling some flutters!
- Best moment of the week: Time with friends on Friday night
- What I did / Got for baby: Nothing yet – haha… amazing how things change with the second kid.
- Prayer requests: I’m having a lot of anxiety this pregnancy – I think because it’s so vastly different from my first… and so I am just praying that the anxiety decreases and I’m able to feel comfort that everything is okay and as it should be.