Tunic: PinkBlush Maternity c/o | Jeans: James Jeans Maternity via Shopbop c/o | Bag: Handmade for me by my friend Linda Mendible | Shoes: Nena & Co. (on CRAZY major sale – like, an insane sale…) | Earrings: Nickel and Suede | Necklaces: The Flourish Market (use code STILLBEINGMOLLY for 10% off) & The Giving Keys | Cuff: Your Words Cuffs c/o (Use code MOLLY10 for 10% 0ff) | Bracelets: Alex and Ani c/o
photos snapped by my friend Amy
It’s little things I find myself getting excited about these days…
- Little things like scoring a pair of $150 shoes for only $20.
- Getting lunch with a friend.
- The sweet clerk at the gas station comping my fountain beverage and telling me to “have a great day!”
- Matching my earrings to my shoes.
- Cleaning out my closet and finding things I thought I’d lost forever.
- Remembering one of my trips to Kenya every time I use this bag my dear friend made for me out of fabric I bought from a little market there.
- Singing with my little girl before bedtime / nap / anytime of day.
- Actually starting on the nursery!
- Realizing we are just a hair over a month away from meeting baby #2.
- Staying under my goal weight this pregnancy.
- Realizing my entire outfit is either handmade, made in the USA, fair trade, or ethically produced. Makes my heart happy!
- Discovering that PinkBlush Maternity actually produces A LOT of their clothing right here in the USA… AND the tag of my shirt has John 3:16 on it. HOW AWESOME IS THAT? I love when companies shamelessly share the gospel!
Okay, now that I think about it… a lot of these things aren’t actually all that “little” – haha! Perspective, I guess?
What about you? What things make you happy right now?
Welcome to Let it Shine…..the new, revamped Funday Monday! After two years….we decided to rename our link up to something we felt would be a better fit. Thus, Let it Shine! Why the name? Because we want this link up to be just that…..your chance to let it shine. We’ll be sharing our favs here each week and on social media……
/ slouch / uptown coat /
Another place we will be showcasing our favs? The Let It Shine Pinterest Board