This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this blog. This post may also contain items gifted for consideration. View my full disclosure policy for more information. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support me and my family!
My February Stitch Fix
was one of the BEST fixes I’ve gotten in a long time. And even though I only kept one item, it otherwise would have probably been a 5/5 had I not already owned a few similar pieces. Also, as you know, I shop Stitch Fix very differently now than from when I first started five years ago. I am really intentional and thoughtful about what pieces I purchase. I don’t just buy it for the sake of buying it.
My stylist, Kimberly J., sent all ethical / made in the USA items! YAY!!! That’s what I request and she does the best she can to send those items.
For those of you who may be new around here OR if you somehow are not familiar with Stitch Fix, here are a few FAQs that might be helpful to you:
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service where you sign up online, fill out an extensive style profile & one of their expert stylists will hand-select clothing and accessory items just for you and your lifestyle.
- Stitch Fix carries Women’s, Men’s, and Kids clothing – including Plus sizes, petite and maternity (pregnant mamas… Stitch Fix maternity is the JAM!)
- You pay $20 to have your Fix curated by a personal stylist, which is applied towards anything you keep. If you keep all of your Stylist Picks, you get a 25% discount on your entire purchase!
- No subscription required, you can get a Fix anytime you want. Either on-demand or on the regular – every few weeks, once a month or every season.
- Returns are super easy & free. Keep what you love, send back the rest in your pre-paid envelope at any USPS mailbox.
- Stitch Fix has a ton of different brands and a lot of exclusive styles to Stitch Fix. It’s all personalized to your style and budget.
- You can connect a Pinterest board to your style profile to show your stylist more styles and pieces you love
- Women’s and Men’s Fixes include five items, while a Kid’s Fix includes 8-10 pieces
NINE BRITTON – Billie Tie Front Brushed Knit Top – SIZE: XL – $40 (Made in the USA)
This was an IMMEDIATE yes when I pulled it out of the box. It is so soft, the perfect lightweight material that will make this top great for spring, and I love the tie front style right now. Seriously, give me all the tie front pieces!! I will wear this with jeans, shorts, you name it!
THREADS 4 THOUGHT – Furina Fleece Criss-Cross Back Knit Top – SIZE: XL – $58 (Ethically made in China)
This is SO CRAZY SOFT!! I wasn’t 100% sold on it, so I didn’t keep it. But it is really amazing and I love Threads 4 Thought.
PARKER SMITH – Yvette Skinny Jean – SIZE: 16 – $128 (Made in the USA)
I went back and forth on these so much. I really like them and I don’t own anything similar, but I couldn’t figure out if I would wear them or not… so I ended up not keeping them. But I will probably regret it…
INK LOVE & PEACE – Heatherly Knit Sweatshirt – SIZE: XL – $58 (Made in the USA)
I love Ink Love & Peace! It’s one of my favorite made in the USA brands. I have a few pieces from them! I actually already own a sweatshirt very similar, so I didn’t keep this, but it is the perfect lightweight basic hoodie.
RAG & BONE/JEAN – Scissor Hem Ankle Skinny Jean – SIZE: 14 – $195 (Made in the USA)
I love these jeans so much!! I love them so much, I actually own basically the exact same pair already… haha! They’re the same jeans from Rag & Bone, just not with the scissor hem. So I did not keep these, but they really are amazing and worth every penny.
Now tell me what you think! What items were your favorite? You can check out Stitch Fix here!