Did you have a good weekend? I had a great weekend. Productive weekend. Fun weekend. Relaxing weekend. I love weekends.
For realsies. Okay, enough small talk. Let’s get to it.
There’s a part of me that is somewhat embarrassed that I’m continuing to share these fashion attempts with you guys. But then there’s a part of me that doesn’t give a rip. It seems like you guys like sharing in my learning experiences and risk taking, so for now, I’m gonna continue to post these. K? K.
I’d really love to hear your thoughts, ideas, suggestions. I have a feeling that you guys (the collective of you guys) are much better at this than I am.
How sweet is this truck? There was an old car show going on outside the BBQ place where Hubs and I had dinner last week.
- Shirt – Goodwill
- Blazer – Belk
- Necklace & Bracelet – JCrew Warehouse Sale
- Jeans – Seven for All Mankind (got ’em on eBay!)
- Shoes – TOMS
I’m kind of obsessed with this $5 shirt I got from Old Navy. It’s neon. It’s comfy. And it was $5. WOOT.
- Shirt – Old Navy – $5 (Similar)
- Jeans – Seven For All Mankind (really old)
- Shoes – Converse All Star (really old)
- Necklace – I made it, yo
- Shirt – Target – $3 (clearance! …a long time ago)
- Skirt – JCrew (old)
- Shoes – Rack Room Shoes (old)
- Belt – Target ($5)
- Necklace and Earrings – Kazuri Beads
I just thought it was hilarious that my dog was judging my clothes picture taking.
- Sequin Shirt – Express (but purchased at Plato’s Closet for $7!)
- Black Sweater – Express (purchased at Plato’s Closet)
- Necklace – Kohl’s Jewelry (clearance section)
- Jeans – Citizens For Humanity (old)
- Shoes – Target (old)
- Dog – Her name is Audrey Hepburn
- Shirt – Ralph Lauren Polo (got it at the outlet – it’s really old though)
- Cardigan – JCrew Factory
- Necklaces – Wal-Mart clearance
- Jeans – Seven for All Mankind
- Shoes – TOMS
What do you guys think? Yay? Nay? What’s your favorite? What do you do when you’re trying to reinvent your wardrobe without buying new stuff? Cause that’s what I’m trying to do…
xoxo, All for now.