You guys, I am going to warn you. There are two parts to this here blog post.
Part One… is a HAIR TUTORIAL. Oh. My. Gosh. I never thought the day would come. But, I got bored. Well, not bored, but I was going to do my hair anyway and I thought:
“Hrm, I’ve had a lot of people ask me how I do this… I should film this. Why not?”
And by this, I mean when I curl my hair like this… in this picture below:
No, I’m not on bath salts or anything. Too soon? I figured, I have no shame and hey, it JUST MIGHT HELP SOMEONE who is as hair-challenged as I am.
So, ladies and gents, I present to you, THE WORLD’S EASIEST (and probably most awkward) HAIR CURLING TUTORIAL EVER:
Who loved the sped-up music during my “fast-forward” parts? I kept giggling when I did that. Oh yes. I did. Bahaha. If you can’t laugh at yourself, then what good are you? … okay, I didn’t mean that. I’m sorry.
Part Two of this Blog Post: FRIDAY HIGH FIVES! – and for this part, I’m linking up with my girl Lauren over at From My Grey Desk… you know, cause I like to think we’re BFFs.
1. Hooray for outfits you wear on road trips that you “throw together” but actually end up liking… yet the only picture you have of said outfit is an Instagram. Classy, Molly.
2. Hooray for jacked-up SMILE COOKIES. So, husband and I went back up to my hometown last weekend and I KNEW that I had to stop at Giant to get a SMILE cookie. These things are the BEST COOKIES EVAR. I ate them ALL the time as a kid. Nom. Nom. Nom.
3. Hooray for watching fireworks with husband. Sorry this pic looks like it was taken in a club or something. I assure you, it was not.
4. Hooray for flowers husband brings home as a surprise, “just ‘cuz.”
5. Hooray for #PhotoaDayJune. This was my photo for Day 5: “Sign” – I thought it was clever. WOOP!
Okay, that’s it for today. What are YOU high-fiving today? Have you done any TUTORIALS lately? Or just anything. Tell me a story.
xoxo, all for now.