You guys, happy Monday. WHO WATCHED THE CLOSING CEREMONIES LAST NIGHT? I’m sorry, but my 90s fan girl was kind of geeking out over the Spice Girls and Oasis. I’d be lying to you if I said I didn’t still LURVE the Spice Girls. GAH. Now I want to watch Spice World again.
Closing ceremonies > opening ceremonies.
Anyway, moving on. Welcome to the EIGHTH #YOLOmondays linkup! WAHOO! Thanks to ALL the amazing bloggers who have linked up over the past eight weeks. I know I’ve discovered some PRETTY amazing people and I hope you have, too.
You know, after blogging 7 days a week, sometimes more than once a day, for the past many months, sometimes you need a blogging day off.
However, because I don’t know how to take a day off, I realized that I’ve never FORMALLY introduced you to our children.
No, we don’t have human babies, yet (and not any time soon). We have furry babies… two to be exact.
So, in today’s post, I would like to formally introduce you to Audrey Hepburn and Tater, our furry babies.
They’re best friends. Through thick and thin. They’re weird and often a nuisance, but we love them. Too much, probably.
Tater Stillman is a Pitbull / Cattle Dog? mix. We know she’s pitty and we think she’s cattle dog. We also are fairly certain there is PIG in there. Like, the kind that oinks, yes.
Audrey Hepburn Buckley Stillman is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. A long name for a small dog. Audrey is submissive and as you will see in many of the photos below, if you get near her, she often ends up on her back.
FUN TATER FACT: When John got her from the pound three years ago, her given name was “Allegra” – not a great name for her. We realized later that it HAD to be because of her SERIOUS sneezing issues. Seriously. Tater sneezes so much. So we think she was named after the allergy medication.
They are the YIN and YANG of dogs.
- Tater? Hardly barks. Audrey? Constantly barks.
- Tater? Big and muscular. Audrey? Kind of a pansy.
- Tater? Ears perked. Audrey? Floppy ears.
Yet, they lurve each other.
FUN AUDREY FACT: I got Audrey from a little farm outside of Richmond. She was the runt of her litter that no one wanted, until I went to the farm one day to look at another dog. Until Audrey came running around the corner and stole my heart.
Now time to #YOLOmondays Link-Up with my awesome co-host Carly from Lipgloss & Crayons! Grab the button 🙂 (code is available in the sidebar, or you can just right-click and save the above button) The Rules for #YOLOMONDAYS Link-Ups:
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #YOLOMONDAY-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! 🙂 Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #YOLOMONDAYS!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #YOLOMONDAYS comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause #YOLO!
Linked up today with: