You guys, remember how I told you husband and I were leaving for Kenya yesterday? Well, technically, for most of you, as you are reading this… we are still “leaving.” We don’t get into Kenya until 8:30/9:30pm Friday (Nairobi time), which is late afternoon Friday United States time.
So, truth is, there’s not much to update you on. Although I can tell you that plane seats make uncomfortable beds. I have a crick in my neck just thinking about it. My chiropractor is not going to be pleased.
Speaking of chiropractor, let’s get BACK on topic, shall we? Get it? Back? Chiropractor? Oh man I am tired.
Here are some highlights from Instagram of the week BEFORE leaving for Kenya!
1. This picture below essentially sums up my relationship with my husband. We are weird. I am crazy. ALSO, that sweatshirt… is from WALMART. Don’t judge. It is COMFORTABLE. Whoa man. Seriously. It is TARGET quality, people. You can find it online here.
2. This picture sums up my husband. Carolina shirt, sunglasses, his dog, and a Toby Keith watercolor painting behind him. Yes, that’s what that is.
3. Our friends had their baby!! Lorelei was born early Sunday morning and she is beautiful.
4. Sometimes, when I’m in the waiting room at the chiropractor, I like to take pictures of my shoes and arm parties. It’s how I roll.
5. I was SO EXCITED to get a letter from Anastacia, the girl I sponsor in Kiria, Kenya, this week. I literally get to see her TOMORROW. I am so excited I can’t stand it.
Welp, that’s all the updates right now. Still on a plane… More updates coming tomorrow when I’m no longer on a plane and I’m actually on solid ground.
Also, if I could link-up, I would be linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk today… but I’m on a plane, and linking up would be difficult right now. If I figure out how to do it from my iPad, that’ll be awesome. In the meantime, go check her out. She rocks. 🙂
Happy Friday, y’all!
ps: My apologies in advance for the delay in responding to comments AND my inability to comment on a lot of my fave blogs over the next 10 days. Y’all know I still love you. 🙂