If you’ve read my blog before, you know I’m a sharer on here. I like to share. Whether it’s a story, a tip, an anecdote, my about page, or whatever… I share. However, if you’re a new reader or even if you’re a longtime friend of mine, there may be a few things you don’t know about me.
Five Things You May Not Know About Me:
- I was voted Class Clown my senior year of high school. Shocker, right?
- My first car was a 1994 Ford Escort, 5-speed manual transmission with a license plate that said “MOLLZIE.” Awesome. Right? That car was a piece, but was a great first car. Every teenager should have a first car like my Escort.
- I took French for eight years (1st-8th grade) yet I can barely remember how to introduce myself, say how old I am, or ask where the bathroom is. Also, I took Spanish in high school which REALLY messed me up. So now, when I try to speak in Spanish OR French is comes out Franish. Or Spench. Thus, no one understands what I’m saying. It’s tragic, really.
- The only sport I’ve ever been good at is golf. I’ve played basically my whole life and even was the captain of my varsity team in high school. (A varsity team made up of all boys, mind you).
- I have had a sip of coffee ONCE in my life and it was the grossest thing ever. Coffee and I are not friends. Nope. White chocolate peppermint mochas and I, however, ARE friends. Also, Diet Coke. We’re friends. But you knew that already.
What’s something I don’t know about YOU?