Happy Friday! Here are just a few things I’m celebrating and high-fiving this week:
1. Had such an amazing baby shower thrown by so many amazing people that I love so dearly. My heart is full right now. 🙂
2. Had a BLAST touring the new Lilly Pulitzer store at Southpoint! Seriously. Go check it out if you’re in the area!
3. Yeah, this stuff is so stinkin’ delicious it should be illegal. I may or may not have had the entire bottle. Woops. 🙂
4. The company that I work for had a company retreat this week and I got to take just a couple days for a little bit of work and a little bit of relaxation. And yes, I shared a photo of myself in a swimsuit – which will likely never happen again, but I actually really liked my maternity swimsuit and swimming felt SO good on my back!
5. I got up early on Thursday to watch the sunrise from the dock and it’s just one of those scenes that never ceases to take my breath away. What a stunning creation the Lord has made!
What things are YOU celebrating this week?
How far along: 34 weeks. AHHH.
How big is baby: About 4.75 pounds and about 18 inches long. The “fruit and veggie” scale says “average” cantaloupe. Average, eh?
Weight gain: Being totally transparent here: I’ve gained 39 pounds total throughout the pregnancy. My goal was no more than 35-40. I may not totally meet that, but I’m doing the best I can. I’m eating well and exercising and baby is healthy… THAT is what matters.
Sleeping: Not fantastic. Broken record at this point.
Food cravings: Pretty much all the same stuff: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Zebra cakes, french fries, and now strawberries.
Food aversions: Still just Japanese food. But also, the SMELL of bell peppers makes me want to hurl.
Symptoms: Back = my least favorite part of my body right now.
BH contractions really kicking it up a notch this week.
And now, this week, I have AWFUL acid reflux. Like, audible to the point of it being disruptive at night. Gross, weird, and super annoying.
Miss Anything?: Sleeeeeeeeeeeep.
Doctor’s appointment: I start going to the midwife weekly starting this coming Tuesday. I can’t believe I’m at that point!
Wedding Rings: Still on! They’re tight, but I can still take them on and off.
Clothes: Anything that is comfortable.
Movement: Baby is a party animal. Or should I say, party baby? Either way, it’s cute.
Best moment of the week: Getting a brief chance to relax a little bit in Currituck on our company retreat. Swimming = a preggos best friend.
What I’m looking forward to: Another baby shower this weekend! We are feeling so loved and blessed.
What I did / Got for baby: We got SO MUCH stuff for baby at our first baby shower this weekend. And I had SO MUCH FUN (probably too much fun) organizing it all and putting it away!
What I learned this week: Baby is head down and will most likely stay that way until I deliver. YAY!
Prayer requests: Sleep, sleep, and comfort.
Linked up with Lauren and Jeannett today!