Happy Friday! It’s been a GREAT week – I am seriously obsessed with this weather in NC right now. It is stinkin’ gorgeous outside. F’real, yo.
Here are the moments of the week I’m loving:
- Lilly went to her first birthday party this past weekend! (No, not her first birthday… it was the first birthday of her friend Lorelei!) I was kind of obsessed with her party outfit. I mean, COME ON. HOW CUTE IS THAT? It has a cupcake on the shirt… you know how her mama loves cupcakes. 🙂
- I hit up Target to check out the Philip Lim 3.1 collaboration – I thought it was OKAY… but I did snag that BOOM! sweatshirt. 🙂 Coming to an outfit post next week…
- I am back to work this week. I am blessed that I will be working from home now, but it was definitely a transition trying to balance taking care of Lilly and getting work done, but I did well! I got A LOT accomplished. I’m tired though!
- I love just watching Lilly sleep. I know that’s creepy, but she’s just so dang cute. I can’t handle it.
- Lilly is one month old!! AHHH!! Time needs to slow the heck down.
How was YOUR week?
Linked up with Lauren for High Five for Friday and Jeannett for InstaFriday!