So I totally played blog hooky yesterday. I had a post mostly ready to go and then I ended up sitting on the couch with my hubby watching the Cleveland Indians lose in the one-game playoff. Annnnd then Lilly wouldn’t go to sleep. But hey, that’s okay. It ended up being a family night and I said, you know what? I’m taking a blog day off tomorrow! Sue me. 🙂
Anywho. Friday has rolled around again and you know what that means, it’s time to celebrate and high five our fabulous little moments of the week. Because life is all about living and high fiving. You know?
- John and I went to his hometown for the weekend to visit his parents and introduce Lilly to family friends at his home church. Plus, the grandparents were so sweet and watched Lilly for us so we could go out to dinner and a little date! 🙂 It was MUCH needed.
- Our first whole family photo. Dogs and all. 🙂
- Lilly is too cool for school, I tell you. I can’t handle the cuteness.
- Even though the football game came on after her bedtime (although, she didn’t actually fall asleep until WAY after the game started), Lilly had to sport her Browns onesie to root them on! I’m training her right from the start…
- Stephanie from Ooh Baby Designs sent that ADORABLE chevron bunting as a gift for Lilly! I hung it on the crib in her nursery and I just LOVE IT. Isn’t it gorgeous? Stephanie is seriously the sweetest. (She also has a giveaway happening on this here blog right now!)
What are YOU high-fiving this week?
Linked up with Lauren and Jeannett