Happy Monday! How many of y’all enjoyed the extra hour of sleep on Saturday / Sunday? I was looking forward to it, but unfortunately, I was unable to explain to Lilly the concept of sleeping an extra hour. She’s a baby. She don’t care.
Anywho. I’m back for another Makeup Monday! I’ll be honest, I don’t have a series or anything called Makeup Monday – but it just felt like the right thing to say there.
AND I filmed another video! It’s at the end of this post…
I got the most recent Influenster VoxBox sample in the mail and I was pumped to try it out. Influenster is basically a free program where you get to try out different products and stuff. I’m way over generalizing it, but it’s really fun! If you want an invite to Influenster, just let me know in the comments below and I’d love to send you one!
I posted a pic of the #VoxBox on Instagram – and proceeded to try it out. It’s the new Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.
I love the packaging. Is that weird that I’m a sucker for packaging?
Well, here’s my before and after… Note: I have absolutely NO makeup on in the left picture and I ONLY have the foundation on in the right picture. Hence the reason I am looking like I’m the driver of the struggle bus.
Overall, I really like it! I’m not someone who usually wears foundation every day. I’m more of a tinted moisturizer or BB cream girl, but as I’m aging (and losing sleep after having a baby) I’m noticing more and more dark circles and uneven spots on my skin so I’m kinda starting to want more coverage. So, I’ve been playing around with some lightweight foundations.
I went to a friend’s baby shower on Saturday and wore it all day and it wore really well. You can see an example of the day-wear in this picture below with my sweet friend Kelly:
Anyway, you can watch my video below to check out my full review and trial of it (can you tell that I’m having fun doing YouTube videos again?!):
So what do you think? Are you a foundation fan or not? What about Rimmel London products – fan or no? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly], Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons, and your guest hosts for the week Jalynn from The Red Closet Diary and Susmita from Willfully Elegant!
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!