This week is the first week in a long time where I’ve felt remotely “in control” of things. Not to say that I’m in complete control of things, because we all know that’s not true. But, I didn’t feel frazzled this week, so I guess you could say that’s good? Yes, yes you could.
I’m happy the weekend is here and I’m looking forward to a relatively low-key weekend. We’ve been gone or going somewhere every weekend it seems like over the past few weeks and I’m ready for a weekend at home.
What are you up to this weekend?
Anyway, here are the moments of the week I’m celebrating:
1. I went back to my alma mater, CNU, last weekend for homecoming. It was SO great to see everyone and introduce everyone to Lilly. Or Lilly to everyone. You know what I mean. AND I got to see some of my Phi Mu family. Love these reunions with old friends!
2. Lilly has finally started giggling and laughing and it’s seriously the greatest thing in the world. It makes my heart explode every time!
3. A few moms and I have started getting together every other week for a bible study and I’m so thankful for it! Just taking a few hours with other moms a couple times a month to grow in God’s word is so important! And, not to mention, I get to see and hang out with new friends, old friends, and ALL OF THE BABIES. 🙂
4. The crazy sweet Carrie from Caroline G. shop sent Lilly these ADORABLE bows! I can’t wait to put her in them all!!
5. If you missed yesterday’s post, be sure to check it out. My friend Dani came over with her sweet baby girl Elle and we played Just Dance on the Wii. It was SO MUCH FUN. Playing ALL THE TIME now! My husband doesn’t think I’m a very good dancer though… bahahaha!
What things are YOU celebrating this week?