I always grappled with the idea of a “wish list.” I don’t know why. It just, sort of seemed… I dunno… I don’t know if selfish is the word, because I certainly don’t think that people who create wish lists are selfish… I guess I think I just feel weird saying: “This is what I want!”
I realize that I am TOTALLY overthinking this. It’s a wish list. Not a last will and testament or something.
I got to thinking and I started just sort of creating a little mini-wish list for fun… and, well, I thought it might be a good little inspiration for anyone looking for any last minute gift ideas for someone in your life who might like fun, pretty things. Haha!
1. I realize these are not my size. But they are in a size that my daughter Lilly will be able to wear one day… these gold glitter TOMS are adorrrrable.
2. Y’all know my love affair with World Market Scarves. This pink diamond infinity scarf is gorgeous. And affordable! And on sale!
3. The former English major and high school English teacher in me in kind of in love with these dictionary TOMS.
4. I’ve heard such good things about the DIVERGENT series and I’ve been wanting a new book to read… so this would be perfect!
5. It’s no secret I’ve been wanting the NAKED3 eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay since it came out last month. It looks amazing! PS: There are two days left to enter to win one from Rebecca Lately!
6. I have heard GREAT things about the Clarisonic Mia… I realize it’s been out for a long time, but I’ve always wanted one. So. Yeah.
What things are on your wish list? Do you create wish lists?
AND, to make things sweeter, they even have a contest where they are giving away gift baskets in each category valued at $500 each! Check each link below the gift guide to get all the information on the Coupons.com Holiday Sweepstakes.
AND, to top it all off… Coupons.com is giving away a $200 e-gift card to Amazon.com! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*This giveaway is sponsored by Coupons.com – all opinions are my own!
A few of our favs from last week: 15 Christmas Wrapping and Tags Ideas / Faux Fur Love Affair / Maroon Pants 8 Ways / Loaded Potato Pancakes with Shredded Hashbrowns