We are home from our Disney cruise and oh man we had such a good time. I can’t wait to share some photos and stories! It was so good to just be totally and completely unplugged for a few days. No phones. No internet. No social media. Nothing.
However, it turns out we missed a crazy ice storm while we were gone and our house had no power for a while and we STILL have no internet.
Thus, I am actually composing this little blog post from the WordPress app on my phone. I think that God wants me to stay unplugged for just a little while longer.
So I’m going to do just that.
Sometimes being unplugged is exactly what you need to force the pushing of a “reset” button on things. You know?
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up:
/ Olive Garden Salad at Home / When I Wake Up / DIY Mango Lip Scrub / Plaid + Stripes /
The Rules for #FundayMonday Link-Ups:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Susan at Charming Lucy and Amber at InDuffinitely Me
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!