I realized the other day that I haven’t done a High Five for Friday “Friday Fives” in a while. I just sorta got out of the habit… for no particular reason, but thought it would be fun to do one this week and catch up on life. We’re just in such a frantic mode of packing and getting ready to move that I need to remember to SLOW. DOWN. and treasure the little moments.
Anyway, let’s get to it.
1. Lilly has been eating “solid foods” for about a month now… and we’re getting better. We’re struggling in some areas (more me, not her), but we’re getting better. I’ll probably write a whole post on this at some point, but I don’t quite know what I’d even say really yet. Anyway, we went to Chick-fil-a on a lunch date and she had her little bowl of fruit and was just the cutest. Per usual.
2. We had a triFABB meetup at Orangetheory Fitness in Morrisville over the weekend. Yep, a bunch of bloggers got together and did a WORKOUT. OMG. It was so intense. It was, by far, the most challenging workout I’ve EVER. DONE. You can read the full recap here on the triFABB blog. Are you a blogger living in the Triangle area of NC? Join triFABB!! (Shameless plug…)
3. My loves at church on Sunday. When those two play and cuddle and laugh my heart explodes.
4. Lilly can’t pull herself up on anything yet, BUT, if you stand her up, she’s pretty good at holding herself up for awhile. She loves it! She just laughs and laughs and laughs.
5. Without fail, if you put something, ANYTHING, in front of Lilly, she will put it in her mouth. Does NOT matter what it is… she’ll put it in her mouth. So yeah, I need to be SUPER careful what gets put in front of her… my goodness.
What about you? What little moments are you celebrating lately?