Blouse: Fun2Fun Colibri Heart Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse / Stitch Fix (similar) | Skirt: Old Navy (On sale!) | Clutch: Pink Azalea Boutique | Necklace: Holly G. Necklace c/o Esterlane (LOVE this one!) | Shoes: Saks off Fifth (similar)
Photos by the AMAZING Em Grey Photography.
I’ve admittedly been in a little funk lately and that is SO not me. Ugh. I’m annoying MYSELF. And when that happens I know it’s bad. HA! Anyway, I’m snapping myself out of the funk. I’m getting back into a groove.
So. Let’s talk about a few random things that I “heart” right now (get it? you know, because this blouse has hearts. duh.):
1. I heart this blouse! When I got this heart blouse in my 2nd Stitch Fix, I remember thinking at first that it was never a blouse I’d ever pick out for myself. But I LOVE it. It’s so happy! And so comfy. And so fun to style!
2. I heart this skirt… because it was $12! And it’s comfortable. And flowy. And blue. I love the color blue. Except remember it is CNU (Christopher Newport University CAPTAINS) blue… NOT Duke blue.
3. I heart this necklace. It’s called the “Holly G.” necklace and it’s just perfect and beautiful and so me. I mean, y’all know how much I love Audrey Hepburn and Breakfast at Tiffany’s. It pretty much called to me and was meant for me. Just saying.
4. I heart these pictures. I realize this will come as a shock to you, but I actually, usually, severely dislike pictures of myself. I understand that as a blogger, and a style blogger no less, that that seems like an oxymoron. Or something. But I do. That’s why I’m usually BEHIND the camera in my regular life… I just feel awkward and self-conscious in front of the camera. But I got to do a shoot with the SUPER sweet Em of Em Grey Photography and let me tell you – this girl is AWESOME. She’s basically me… except she has red curly hair. But our personalities meshed SO well. I pretty much want to hug her or bottle her up and take her around with me everywhere. Okay, that would be creepy.
5. I heart Chipotle. Because, it’s Chipotle.
6. I heart my little girl’s “redneck tooth.” You’re probably thinking, “Uh what? That’s incredibly offensive, Molly.” Well, she is my kid and I think she’s the cutest. BUT, she has this top tooth that has come in and it’s just sitting there all by itself and when she laughs and smiles real big she shows her single top tooth and she looks like a mini-redneck. It cracks me up and is the cutest thing ever. EVER. Ever. Ever. I love it.
7. I heart our new back deck setup. John and I FINALLY got our back deck all decorated and set up and it is AWESOME. I’ll definitely share pictures once it’s REALLY complete. I love it. All I want to do now is sit outside and enjoy the warm weather, the sun, and something grilled.
8. I heart the return of “24: Live Another Day.” Four years ago I wrote a blog post about how much I’d miss the shows LOST and 24 – my favorite TV shows ever… and, Friends, too. Well, 24 is back. JACK is back. And my gracious I love it. SO MUCH. So many amazing memories are flooding back… I. Love. This. Show.
9. My husband. Dur. Goes without saying. So hunky.
SO, tell me… What do you heart right now?