I absolutely adore white denim. Yes, it can be “daunting” for people at first… the right fit, the right cut, afraid of getting it dirty, etc. I felt that way once, too. And then I got my first pair of white denim and now I can safely say that I’m a fan. And, don’t listen to those people who say that you can only wear white between Memorial Day and Labor Day. That’s an OUTDATED fashion “rule,” y’all. Outdated, I say.
If you want to wear white. Wear white. Who cares what time of year it is?!
Anyway, I wanted to do another post in my “ways to wear ____” series… and this time I’m sharing 11 ideas / inspirations / outfits for how to wear white jeans!
1. With pops of color.
2. Classic black and white.
3. Sporty. You know, t-shirt and jeans.
4. Printed blouse and wedges
5. With leather and booties
6. With a hint of mixed prints
7. With all neutrals and a structured blazer
8. With bright pumps and a denim vest
9. The school uniform look
10. A casual, errand running look (printed tee and comfy flats)
11. Bright and summery
What about you? Which way is your favorite? How do you like to style white denim?
Here are some other options for white denim!