We are in FEBRUARY, you guys! FEBRUARY! I am so excited for this month. Valentine’s Day! My wedding anniversary! And, oh you know… BIRTHING A BABY.
In any event, this is arguably the most romantic month of the year. And, so I wanted to share a few “romantic” DIY recipes with you this month!
Something I have come to LOVE is making my own DIY cologne and perfume with my beloved essential oils. And, since it’s the romance month, I thought it would be fitting to share my favorite romantic and sexy HIS and HERS cologne and perfume “recipes.”
These are definitely SUPER romantic smelling and they don’t have any harsh ingredients or harmful chemicals in them. Win. Win. Win!
DIY Romantic HIS & HERS Cologne & Perfume
tulip image via Shay Cochrane
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 10ml glass roller bottle and roller fitment (I LOVE these)
- Carrier oil (I love Grapeseed Oil for my roll-on recipes)
For the “HIS Sexy Cologne”:
- 20 drops of Valor Essential Oil Blend (Learn how to get started with essential oils here)
- 20 drops of Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
For the “HERS Romantic Perfume”:
- 20 drops of Sensation Essential Oil Blend
- 20 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Orange Essential Oil
In your glass roller bottle, fill with the essential oils (for either HIS or HERS), then fill the rest with a carrier oil. Put roller fitment back on, close cap, give it a good shake and voila! You’re good to go.
For HIM – he can apply the sexy cologne to his wrists and forearms. For HER – she can apply the romantic perfume to wrists and forearms.
If you are, you know, feeling romantic… you can also apply the cologne and perfume to inner ankles and inner thighs.* 🙂
*I am not held responsible for what happens immediately or nine months after that. Haha! Just kidding. But seriously.
What about you? Have you ever made your own DIY Cologne or Perfume before? Will you give this a try?