This post is sponsored by Moe’s Southwest Grill; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
If you know me, you know I love Mexican and Tex-Mex food. Especially burritos. I’ve pretty much never met a burrito I didn’t like. They are my weakness and I am 1,000% okay with that. I grew up eating it and I’ve since imparted my love for this cuisine to my kiddos. I probably have the fact that I ate Mexican food and burritos constantly during both of my pregnancies to blame… but nevertheless, my kids are just like their mama and the moment they hear we are going out to eat for lunch, they almost immediately ask if we are getting burritos! While there are definitely a lot of places we love to eat, Moes Southwest Grill is one of the kid’s favorites!
I love taking the kids to Moes Southwest Grill for a few reasons…
1. Kids eat FREE (with the purchase of an adult entree) on Tuesdays. (Free food for the kids? GAME. CHANGER.) The local owner of our Moe’s (each Moes Southwest Grill is locally owned and operated) always says hey to Lilly and Amos. He’s so nice!
2. The variety! Both of my kids always order “Moo Moo Mr. Cow” in a bowl (basically a burrito bowl!) and Lilly loves to pick what goes in it. (Moes Southwest Grill has over 20+ options and basically endless combinations for what you want to get in your burrito, bowl, tacos, etc.) Amos obviously isn’t old enough to tell me exactly what he wants in his, but I know him well enough to know what he likes! The food is made fresh, the proteins are grilled every hour and so they are always hot and super delicious. Their chicken is amazing!
3. The salsa bar! Lilly loves the green salsa verde and I love the salsa roja, but I especially love Moe’s hot sauce. SO good. The salsa are also made fresh every day!
4. We love meeting up with friends there! Moes Southwest Grill is a really kid-friendly atmosphere, so we almost always meet up with some friends for lunch and it makes it that much more fun.
5. Unlimited chips and salsa! Who doesn’t love chips and salsa? The chips are always so fresh because they are actually flash-fried daily (so they’re never stale) and you can get as many as you want! The guacamole (YUM) is also made from scratch and fresh every day. It’s so good.
6. QUESO. Y’all, Moes Southwest Grill’s queso is on point. It is warm, gooey, and oh-so-delicious.
7. They have wheat tortillas! Maybe this seems like a silly reason to like Moe’s, but I love that I can get a whole wheat tortilla (and they even have a Jr. size!). I often switch it up and get just a bowl, but if I’m really craving a burrito, I love getting a wheat tortilla. It goes back to the whole variety aspect… if I’m really being strict and sticking to my diet, I love that I can get a lot of healthy options at Moe’s like chicken and lots of veggies. But that doesn’t mean I don’t like to treat myself every now and then! 🙂
Lilly’s bowl always has chicken, black beans, rice, and cheese. It’s her standard. 🙂
Amos is dairy free so he does chicken, black beans, tomatoes, guacamole, and rice. Amos LOVES guac. That’s my boy.
Eating burritos with my best girl? My happy place!
Friends after lunch <3 – Amos did not want to be in the picture. Haha!
Have you ever wondered what Moes Southwest Grill stands for? I actually had no idea, to be quite honest, that it stood for anything. It actually stands for “Musicians, Outlaws, and Entertainers” – basically meaning that they have something for “everyone.”
What about you? Have you ever been to Moe’s Southwest Grill? What do you order when you go there? Did you know all those fun facts about Moes Southwest Grill?