This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this blog. This post may also contain items gifted for consideration. View my full disclosure policy for more information. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support me and my family!
Last month, after much reader request, I shared my roundup of some of the best ethically made options for sweaters. Y’all loved that post so much, you’ve asked for more! So this time, I wanted to round up my favorite options for ethically made winter coats and jackets! I tried to find coats in various price points (ranging from $59 up to a little over $200) and I tried to find a few different styles from anorak coats to more casual and lightweight all the way up to heavy, thick winter jackets.
I hope these lists are helpful and show you that you really CAN shop ethically and it’s not as hard as it may seem!
Here are my favorite 6 of the Best Ethically Made Winter Coats & Jackets
ONE: Save the Duck Women’s Puffer Jacket
- Comes in 5 colors! Super soft and warm and comfortable! Love this one!
TWO: prAna Diva Long Jacket
- Comes in 3 colors! Classic, warm, durable winter coats that will last for decades!
THREE: Grace & Lace luxe washed tencel cargo jacket™
- Comes in 3 colors – very warm and comfortable. Great casual coat!
FOUR: prAna Martina Long Heathered Jacket
- Comes in 2 colors! Great alternative to a warm wool winter coat.
FIVE: prAna Horizon Hooded Anorak Jacket
- Comes in 2 colors! Perfect all-seasons rain coat / anorak jacket! (Can you tell I love prAna?)
SIX: Patagonia Transitional HyperDAS™ Insulated Jacket
- Comes in 4 colors! Patagonia lifetime guarantee… SUPER high quality coat! Patagonia is the ORIGINAL ethical brand! 🙂
Which ethically made winter coats are your favorites? What other ethical round up lists would you like to see? Do you find these helpful? Let me know in the comments!