Last month, after much reader request, I shared my roundup of some of the best ethically made options for sweaters. Y’all loved that post so much, you’ve asked for more! So this time, I wanted to round up my favorite options for ethically made winter coats and jackets! I tried to find coats in various price points (ranging from $59 up to a little over $200) and I tried to find a few different styles from anorak coats to more casual and lightweight all the way up to heavy, thick winter jackets.
I hope these lists are helpful and show you that you really CAN shop ethically and it’s not as hard as it may seem!
Here are my favorite 6 of the Best Ethically Made Winter Coats & Jackets
- Comes in 5 colors! Super soft and warm and comfortable! Love this one!
- Comes in 3 colors! Classic, warm, durable winter coats that will last for decades!
- Comes in 3 colors – very warm and comfortable. Great casual coat!
- Comes in 2 colors! Great alternative to a warm wool winter coat.
- Comes in 2 colors! Perfect all-seasons rain coat / anorak jacket! (Can you tell I love prAna?)
- Comes in 4 colors! Patagonia lifetime guarantee… SUPER high quality coat! Patagonia is the ORIGINAL ethical brand! 🙂
Which ethically made winter coats are your favorites? What other ethical round up lists would you like to see? Do you find these helpful? Let me know in the comments!