I get questions all the time about how I shop ethically from more “mainstream” stores or websites. It is TOTALLY possible! You just have to put in a little extra effort and look into the brands or get to know the brands and always look to see where the item is made. Made in the USA is great, but also looking for made in Italy or if you know the brand ethically produces in China or other countries, that’s awesome, too!
Shopbop has a big sale going on right now for just a couple days, and so I thought it would be helpful to show you guys some of my top picks from the sale – all of these Shopbop Sale items are ethically made or made in the USA! I get a lot of my designer denim and staples from Shopbop and love them. This isn’t all of them, of course, but I just thought I’d get you started!
SHOPBOP SALE ETHICAL PIECES
- BAGGU Crossbody Purse – love the blush color!
- SHASHI Flower Studs – love these dainty Made in the USA earrings
- Splendid Fulton Slides – so cute for spring!
- CLU Ruffle Top – I also have this exact one and love it!
- MONROW Set of Basic Tees – these are so soft!
- NADAAM Cold Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater – on major final sale!
- Alala Cross Back Sports Bra – I have this exact one and love the support it gives
- Beyond Yoga Tie Tanks – these are my FAVORITE lounge tanks or strength training day tops. SO SOFT!!!
- STATE Mini Backpack – Love their unique twist on the 1-for-1 model! STATE is an awesome brand
How about you? If you’re a big supporter of ethical fashion, how do you shop more mainstream stores?
Here are the details of the Shopbop sale:
- When: April 10th, 2018 – April 14th, 2018 (East Dane ends April 15th)
- What: 20% Off Orders Under $500, 25% Off Orders of $500 or More
- Use Code: EVENT18 at checkout