This post contains Shopbop affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this blog. This post may also contain items gifted for consideration. View my full disclosure policy for more information. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support me and my family!
The semi-annual Shopbop sale is happening, and I am sharing a few of my favorite items! These are items I already have, items on my wish-list, or just something I thought you’d like!
- VEJA Sneakers – I have the plain white pair of VEJA sneakers and I love them for casual / athleisure looks. Meghan Markle was even photographed in them recently! They are ethically and sustainably made, which is a huge bonus!
- SPANX Faux Leather Moto Leggings – I have the wine color of the SPANX faux leather leggings and I am obsessed with them. These are so cute and I definitely want to snag them!
- Tic Tac Toe Game – I realize this might seem random, but I bought this for Lilly for Christmas and we play it DAILY. She loves tic tac toe and I hated wasting so much paper… so I got her this. It turned out to be the best gift!!
- Shashi Earrings – These earrings are so classic AND trendy at the same time. I love them! A great price point, made in the USA, you can’t go wrong…
- Ray-Bans – These are the most classic sunglasses! I have them in black, they have lasted me for years, and they will never go out of style.
- Beyond Yoga Split Back Tank – I love Beyond Yoga tanks for my workouts! They are so comfortable and the quality is phenomenal.
- 15% off orders of $200+
- 20% off orders of $500+
- 25% off orders of $800+
What about you? What do you have your eye on?