You guys, it’s been raining a lot. So much rain. SO much rain. A lot of rain. Rain.
I mean, I’m not complaining, cause lots of rain means MOLLY DON’T NEED TO WATER HER PLANTS. WOOP!
Anyway, just cause it’s raining doesn’t mean you can’t look coordinated or cheery despite the dreary days.
I’m not gonna lie, when it rained, my mood used to drop (Seasonal Affective Disorder, or something??) – I’d wear sweats, old jeans and a raddy t-shirt, or, you know, something. Now, there’s nothing wrong with dressing comfy on a rainy day – but you’d be surprised how much my mood improved just by dressing fun and cheery on a rainy day!
Also, who doesn’t love some pink and zebra print? I mean, I know I do.
[embracing the self-portraits – also, i love that it stopped raining for the 5 minutes in the morning for me to take my portraits. dramatic irony? or just irony? or coincidence?]
[sans rain jacket now, yo.
and yeah, i know my headband, cardigan, and umbrella match. and i don’t care. i love it. haha]
[you know, just a shot of what it looks like from the back. haha. why? i dunno.]
[my dogs were trying to crawl through the deck to get to me. i was amused.]
- Black Eyelet Dress: JCrew Factory (Spring 2009)
- Zebra Print Cardigan: JCrew Factory (Spring 2009)
- Zebra Print Umbrella: JCrew Factory (Spring 2009)
- Zebra Print Headband: JCrew Factory (Spring 2009)
- Belt: Target
- Wellies / Pink Pinstripe Rain Boots: Thomas Pink London (really old, I think I got them in the winter of 2006)
- Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft (circa 2005)
- Earrings: JCrew Factory (Fall 2011)
- Pink Rain Jacket: North Face (circa 2007 – got it on sale at Dick’s at the end of the season!)
anywho. is it raining where you are? what do you wear on rainy days? what are you sporting now? i wanna know, yo!
xoxo, all for now.
SIDE NOTE: who watches the Bachelorette?! the new season started on Monday. YESSSSSSSSS. it’s totally my guilty pleasure and i’m not ashamed to admit it.