[Skirt: Old Navy (old, no longer available), Tank: Old Navy, Flip Flops: Rainbow (old), Sunnies: Target, Necklace: JCrew Warehouse Sale]
You guys, so this is a fairly self-explanatory outfit. Comfortable, yet self-explanatory.
With that, I’ll just tell you that I stayed up way past my bedtime watching the Olympic opening ceremonies last night… The Queen jumping out of a helicopter with James Bond? AWESOME. Mr. Bean being hilarious? More awesome.
On to this week’s weekly round-up:
- Saturday: Orange and Sequins
- Sunday: What I’m Reading
- Monday: It’s a Small World After All – #YOLOmondays
- Tuesday: Emily Maynard Inspired Fashion
- Wednesday: Blue Back Button Blouse
- Thursday: Psst… I’m over there!
- Guest Post: Peppy Style in the South
- Frat-tastic Friend Filled Foto Friday
- 52 in 52: Pueblo Viejo
Have a great weekend, y’all!