- Little black dress: JCrew (really old, but very similar here)
- Pink & White Shoulder Bag: c/o Oasap
- White Bubble Necklace: eBay ($10.50 w/ free shipping here)
- Pumps: Target (here)
- Watch: Target (here)
- Bracelets: Blue Cloud Jewels & Forever21
- Sunglasses: Target (here)
You guys, happy Monday! I am gonna skip all the banter and cut right to the chase – the outfit you see above was the outfit I wore to the #triFABB Launch Party last Thursday! I am not going to lie, I was really nervous about what to wear. But since the party colors were black and white, I decided to go with my trusty LBD that I’ve had for YEARS.
I actually call this dress my Audrey Hepburn dress because it’s got that classic Audrey feel to it. I also paired it with my white bubble necklace which I thought was the perfect pop of classic colors.
OH, and can we talk about the bag for a second? I got this shoulder bag c/o Oasap and I’ve used it EVERY day since I got it. I love it. It’s such a fun cross-body / shoulder bag that has SO MUCH storage. I carry a small apartment with me at all times. And this thing holds my wallet and my iPad and my chapstick and… EVERYTHING in it. Plus, it comes in like five colors. I had the hardest time choosing. Needless to say this bag is going to see her fair share of use.
And yes, the bag is a she. Her name is Carol.*
*No, I didn’t actually name the purse.
[Moving on. Time for a recap of the party.]
The party was held at fab’rik Boutique in Chapel Hill. They were the awesome sponsor to help put all this together.
So many amazing people came! (I will link all their blogs so you can check them out)
LOVE THEM. Angela from Head to Toe Chic and Lindsay from The Domesticated Working Woman
Ashley (this girl is seriously the SWEETEST) from The North Carolina Cowgirl and her friend Kelly
Me and Marissa from Shabby Chic & Cheap. LOVE this girl.
Me and Brooke from What2Wear (love her, too!)
And most importantly, we collected donations for “Emma’s Home” – the only safe home in central North Carolina for victims of the sex trafficking industry. Such an amazing cause.
Look at how much we collected! I seriously was BLOWN AWAY. These donations are going to make a HUGE difference for the girls in Emma’s Home.
To view ALL the photos from the evening, you can check them out on the triFABB website here.
All in all, it was an AMAZING night. I am so excited for what the future holds for triFABB and this community. To take such amazing bloggers who have a passion for what they do AND a heart to serve their community – I just think it’s awesome. Seriously. I’m so excited.
A huge thank you again to our event sponsors:
Now time for the #YOLOmondays LINK-UP with my awesome co-host Carly from Lipgloss & Crayons! Grab the button 🙂 (code is available in the sidebar, or you can just right-click and save the above button)
The Rules for #YOLOMONDAYS Link-Ups:
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #YOLOMONDAY-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! 🙂 Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #YOLOMONDAYS!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #YOLOMONDAYS comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause #YOLO!
I’m linked up today with: