Yo! Have you entered my Tallulah Earrings giveaway yet? You can enter here! 🙂
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of these! Well, here’s the skinny, the low down, the 411 on some of the highlights from this week!
- you guys, there was a GORGEOUS church right across from the convention center in Indianapolis. i loved the little reminder. i snapped this photo (and with the help of a little iPhone editing) and it came out prettier than i imagined.
- at our staff dinner on saturday, we were sitting outside when all of a sudden two LEGIT ghostbusters walked by! i stopped them and got a picture. it got weird when one of them asked me if i had heard morgan freeman died. i was like WHAT? and then he walked away. thankfully morgan freeman is still alive and well. it was weird.
- the new dave matthews band album came out on tuesday. i have probably listened to it 100 times now. it’s so good.
- late night trips to walmart with the husband typically yield me finding the weirdest things… including this “save the drama for your llama” shirt. i didn’t buy it, but now i kinda want to.
- i just realized that in LESS than a week, my husband, along with the rest of our team will be in kenya. i really can’t explain how excited i am to go back and to see those precious children of God again. you have no idea.