Celebrating some awesome and hilarious moments of the week today.
1. I got to hold an alligator! When I was in Florida for work last week I got to hold a 70-pound alligator named none other than “Alli” – it took me a minute but then I totally got why the gator was named Alli. Bahaha.
2. A much needed lunch date with my sweet friend Colette! Colette was one of the first friends I made when I moved to North Carolina four years ago. I absolutely LOVE this girl and I’m so blessed to know her. 🙂
3. It’s been an awesome week of nursery projects. And I love having a handyman husband who can put stuff together for me. 🙂
3.5 This is a super sneak peek of the nursery! I don’t want to reveal the whole thing until it’s totally complete (or at least mostly complete), but it’s REALLY coming together. I’m so excited. It’s quickly becoming my favorite room in the house. 🙂
4. You know you’re a blogger when… you put on a super cute outfit with the plans of getting outfit photos for your blog and then BOOM! you get caught in the rain and get totally soaked. Blerg. Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to wear the outfit again next week.
5. Me and my sweet blog friend (and, of course, IRL friend) Lindsay got to see Kari Jobe lead worship live last night!
Kari was unbelievable. What an amazing gift God has given her! Her voice is so pure and her heart for the Lord is inspiring! It was a wonderful night!
What did YOU do this week??
How far along: 33 weeks – only 47 more days to go!
How big is baby: About 4 pounds and about 18 inches long. The “fruit and veggie” scale says honeydew melon.
Weight gain: Errr… uhhh… yeah, about that. I should probably weigh myself.
Sleeping: On a steady decline in quality of sleep.
Food cravings: Pretty much the standard stuff: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Zebra cakes, french fries, and pineapple.
Food aversions: They come and go – I feel a little bit like my first-trimester-esque nausea is back. So I’ll randomly be eating something and then BAM! I don’t want to eat it anymore.
Symptoms: My back hates me.
Braxton Hicks contractions are pretty frequent… not painful, but certainly not comfortable.
My feet and ankles are swelling which is seriously shrinking my choices for footwear in the mornings. Flip-flops and TOMS are basically all that fit my feet right now.
Also, my sleepiness from the first trimester is back – I am SO tired.
Miss Anything?: Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. and Sleep.
Doctor’s appointment: I have one today (Friday!)
Wedding Rings: Still on! They’re getting tight, but I can still take them on and off.
Clothes: This just about sums it up:
Movement: Baby LOVES to move – ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT. And baby is having a lot of fun sticking his / her arm or leg out. It’s hilarious (well, it’s funny to me… :))
Best moment of the week: Going to the Night of Worship and seeing Kari Jobe lead worship LIVE!! AHH!
What I’m looking forward to: My first baby shower is tomorrow!
What I did / Got for baby: The nursery is 95% done! We just are waiting for the rug and blinds to come in and we are still looking for a glider and ottoman. But it’s coming together!
What I learned this week: The question is: what HAVEN’T I learned this week?
Prayer requests: I’m really at that point where I’d like a couple GREAT nights of sleep before baby comes. Even just one or two I’d be happy with… Also I’d love and appreciate a quick prayer for my daddy – he’s been pretty sick this week and so I’m just praying that he gets well soon!
Linked up with Lauren and Jeannett today!