Friday! Friday! Friday! I realize that this is basically all just awesome moments with Lilly. Sue me.
- We got Lilly all dressed up for Carolina gameday and took her to see our old friends at the radio station where we used to work. “Uncle” Ron Stutts loved meeting her!
- You know, a typical Saturday night with Lilly… taking selfies in my phone.
- Lilly has been a bit fussy the past few days (growth spurt, etc.)… and so what do I do when she’s crying and I’m losing my sanity because I can’t calm her down? We take more selfies, of course. And, ironically, that calms her down.
- I needed to get out of the house the other day, so Lilly and I went to the mall. And, of course, we had to stop by the Lilly Pulitzer store!
- There’s nothing like watching my husband hold our baby girl. Nothing. My heart explodes.
What are you celebrating this week? What awesome things have happened?
Linking up with Lauren and Jeannett.