So, I’ve been getting a lot of questions recently about my beauty and hair routines now that I have Lilly. And, I’ve been wanting to bring back videos to my blog AND I’ve been wanting to incorporate more hair and beauty stuff, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do that!
I thought I’d walk you guys through a little bit of my “everyday” hair routine. I put everyday in quotation marks because, as you know, it’s kinda difficult to do this EVERY day when you have a tiny human. 🙂
I also included my review of the new GHD Air professional hairdryer. And, spoiler alert, I AM LOVING it. Whoaly moly it is awesome. Seriously.
So… without further ado, check out the video of my full “everyday” hair routine and my review of the GHD Air Hairdryer here:
Products used in this video:
GHD Air Professional Hairdryer c/o
Fantastic Sams Shine Serum c/o
Fantastic Sams Shine Spray c/o
Shampoo: Garnier Fructis Clean Shampoo
Conditioner: L’Oreal Smooth Intense Conditioner
**Disclosure: the GHD Air hairdryer was sent to me for review, but no monetary compensation was provided. I really do love the hairdryer – all opinions are 100% mine. 🙂
The Rules for #FundayMonday Link-Ups:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly], Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons, and your guest hosts for the week Allison @ Project Motherhood NYC, and Ashley @ Flats to Flip Flops
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!