Crochet Tunic: Motherhood (similar) | Jeans: Old Navy | Cardigan: Avery Lane Boutique c/o | Leopard Loafers: Target (LOVE these) | Necklace: GroopDealz (adorable option) | Charlotte’s Bag: Noonday Collection c/o
First, can I just say that I am totally OKAY with the fact that the tunic I am wearing is a maternity tunic? Yeah. Boo. Yeah. And honestly, you can’t even tell it’s maternity. THAT, ladies and gents, is called getting good use out of your clothes!
I’m SO excited to be talking about Noonday Collection today.
I was first introduced to Noonday Collection by my sweet friend Diana (we went to Kenya together two years ago) last spring when she held a “Fair Trade Fashion” party at her house.
In essence, Noonday was started by a woman named Jessica and her husband as a way to fundraise money to adopt their son from Rwanda. And from there, the company just grew. The core focus of Noonday is orphan care and prevention. Noonday works with different artisans ALL OVER THE WORLD offering opportunities like no interest loans, scholarship programs, emergency assistance, dignified jobs at living wages, and so much more.
Noonday is giving men and women the opportunity to earn a living doing something they love and giving them the opportunity to support their families and give their families a better life.
I realize I’m totally over-simplifying a company that does SO much good for so many people.
These artisans make GORGEOUS fashion accessories, home decor goods, and more. And every. Single. Item. is fair trade.
I’ve only continued to love Noonday more and more.
The fabulous folks at Noonday sent me this GORRRGEOUS bag – Charlotte’s Bag – it’s handmade with love in Rwanda – and I’ve been using it almost every day since I got it. It’s so spacious I’ve even been able to use it as a diaper bag on short errands!
Noonday is even so kind as to give away this GORGEOUS Dahlia Necklace to one lucky still being [molly] reader! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up: Maternity Monday | Faux Leather Leggings | Best Way to Mix Metal Colors | Sparkles & Fur
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Mary @ Eat, Drink, & Be Mary and Kate @ Green Fashionista.
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at email@example.com for more info!