I’ve been talking A LOT lately about my personal goal of putting just a wee bit more effort into myself on a daily basis. Since I work from home and since I’m home with Lilly, it can be really easy for me to get into a pattern of not showering until 3 in the afternoon, only using dry shampoo for days at a time, and wearing yoga pants to Wal-mart. But as I’ve said before, I just feel awful when I get into that rut. I’m not saying that I’m trying to look like Beyonce or someone else who looks fabulous all of the time, I’m just trying to feel a little bit more put together.
The reality is though that I often have little to no time to get myself together. So, I’ve had to improvise and find a routine that works for me when I’m in a time crunch. I thought I’d share my quick and easy makeup routine with y’all. And when I say quick and easy, I MEAN quick and easy – this routine takes me LESS than 3 minutes! TOPS. This is ideal for a mom or anyone who is in a rush… there are just a couple REALLY easy things that you can do to feel and look a little bit more put together!
Click here if you can’t see the video below.
What do you think? Do you have a quick and easy makeup routine when you’re in a rush? What are your quick and easy beauty secrets?
Welcome to Funday Monday! Here are a few of our favorites posts from last week’s link-up:
Strawberry & Peach Spritzer | Currently | Bring On Spring | DIY Carpe Diem Print
The Rules for #FundayMonday Link-Ups:
- Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] & Carly @ Lipgloss & Crayons! And, be sure to follow and check out this week’s guest hosts: Alex @ Undergraduate Style and Victoria @ The Mummy Chronicles.
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #fundaymonday-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #fundaymonday!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #fundaymonday comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause it’s Monday!
Want to cohost #FundayMonday? We are currently accepting weekly cohosts! Please email us at email@example.com for more info!